Top players 7th region 09?

BIGDAWG11

Pitchers-- McCombs, Ballard; Dunnaway, Eastern; Doering, Manual; Littrell, Trinity Grayson, X

Catchers--Fidanza, Ballard; Boes, Manual; Wilson, Male

SS- Berry, Trintiy; Mason, Male

2B-Lady, Eastern

1B-Cornett, Eastern

3B-- Harness, Manual; Metry, Male

OF--Spalding and Sweeney X; Bowling, Trinity; Pearcy, Manual

Utility--Messex, Male

Pitchers-- McCombs, Ballard; Dunnaway, Eastern; Doering, Manual; Littrell, Trinity Grayson, X

Catchers--Fidanza, Ballard; Boes, Manual; Wilson, Male

SS- Berry, Trintiy; Mason, Male

2B-Lady, Eastern

1B-Cornett, Eastern

3B-- Harness, Manual; Metry, Male

OF--Spalding and Sweeney X; Bowling, Trinity; Pearcy, Manual

Utility--Messex, Male

Berry must live up to his billing. He really needs to shine this year for the Rocks to achieve their goals.

Berry must live up to his billing. He really needs to shine this year for the Rocks to achieve their goals.

I have mixed feelings about this statement. On one hand, I can understand it. Berry has come in with a lot of hype, but so have some of the other players-- especially the current junior class. Berry could definitely provide the leadership, play in the crucial middle of the infield, baserunning, and a hot bat that could fuel the Shamrocks this year. On the other hand, to put so much on one kids shoulders, especially a young man about 18 years of age, might not be realistic. A pitcher in some ways can control a game more than one position player. I also think that the entire Trinity team would benefit by consistent, strong play, possibly led by Berry, to be successful.