Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 56 Marion County 41

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Great win by the Rebels. I don't have the stats but I know that Ty Southerland had a great game and I thought Blake Perry looked good running the show at the point when he was out there as well. Hunter Glasscock and Jordan Aumiller both had good games and they both did a great job of controlling the boards. This was a great team win. I think everyone played and there were contributions from players across the board.

 

Good job Rebels!!!!

 

Keep it up!!!

I agree good team win. Southerland and Glasscock lead the way with 10 each. 11 players scored for Boyle. Guards had 29 points, when they play good we play good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.