Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County vs Casey County (01/02)

Featured Replies

What team do you think will come out with the win?

I'm actually hoping to be there. I am going back home for the first time in over a year and I hope to make this game.

 

I would think that Rockcastle County would be a slight favorite just because of how they've been playing recently but then again, this game is always a battle and will most certainly come down to the wire.

This should be a dandy, with two of the top teams in the 12th region going at it. Rock 58-56.

Edited by Jesse James
Changed the 13th to the 12th.

I think the rebels will be a little too much on their home court. Coach Noble seems to do and excellent job at tournament time though. Casey by 7

Put your money on Hammond. If she stays out of foul trouble it will be Rockcastle by ten points. Go get 'em kid! :thumb::thumb:

Edited by papagrit
mistype

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.