Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA.org records

Featured Replies

On a different thread some seem to think I posted falso info about some ridiculous game scores. Jackson City 215--Woodsomething academy 28.

Go to khsaa.org and you will fing those scores are true blue.:thumb:

On a different thread some seem to think I posted falso info about some ridiculous game scores. Jackson City 215--Woodsomething academy 28.

Go to khsaa.org and you will fing those scores are true blue.:thumb:

 

I believed you.

Just like when you commented about Boyd County not calling the dogs off when we played them back in the 80's that score was Boyd County 122 to Elliott County 66. I will always remember that score.:fire::madman::fight:

^ Looks like Elliott is going to put up their own rediculous numbers tonight

^ Elliott County's game against Boyd is what I was referring to

 

(Nevermind, you were referring to the original post)

^ Elliott County's game against Boyd is what I was referring to

 

(Nevermind, you were referring to the original post)

 

I should have quoted said post, my mistake.

I was at the Dayton 125, St. Henry 119 game ... it was in St. Henry's old gym in their old school ... the game was nuts. Up and down ... a lot of free throws ... I think Dayton shot 61 free throws that night. Anything can happen on any given night!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.