Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell 79 Jackson City 74 (OT)

Featured Replies

Looks like a good start for the Pirates and Coach Hall. Good win to get the season started, but going to overtime with Jackson City shows a lot of work still needs to be done.

I think the Jackson Tigers can count that one as a moral victory, regardless of the score. Jackson outplayed and outhustled Powell for 4 quarters, even with 5 players fouled out on the bench. They had the lead and the ball with 6seconds before it went into OT. Powell ended up barely winning in OT over the JV team.

 

Dang those pesky time clock buttons. They never work when you need them to.

Good game

Ugly game. I wonder how many turnovers both teams had. I think the young guard from Jackson City #10 I believe may be the most improved player I have seen so far in this young season

Closer game than I expected. Does any have any stats on JC Tigers for this game?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.