Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray High Tigers

Featured Replies

Where do I start?!?!?! I expected alot, along with others from the Murray High football squad. From what i have heard they have recently started back up to how they should be playing. What was the promblem at the beginning? I saw that Jamie King (RB) for the Tigers is well and back to him self. Running all over the field on offense and even on defense. Jordan Garland seems to have really improved this year though from the way he is passing the ball this year. I am pretty sure Murray plays Fulton City this Friday. What are the thoughts on the game? Can Murray do it?

Is Jamie King and Jordan Garland close to any records? Murray being a running team in the past and now throwong the ball, I assume he is near. And with The King in the back field there is almost no way he wont be setting records if he hasnt just yet!?!?!?!

Edited by bugatti

I think the wishbone offense was a dreadful idea given their athletes. When they run the spread, the seemed to move the fooball more, especially more with King back in the lineup.

I think Murray should be able to win 4 of their last 5 games to go 6-4 heading into the playoffs. The games they have lost have all been somewhat close and I would think they should win at least one playoff game. However, if they end up playing Fort Campbell in the second round (not completely sure how this years format works) then I believe Fort Campbell will win. A true test will be their last game against OC. Except for Fort Campbell last year, southwestern teams have not had much success against OC, but if Murray can go into the OC game with a 5 game winning streak and play a good game they could be victorious.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.