Allen Co. Scottsville 42 Glasgow 26

It's hard to win a game when you run the same plays over and over again... this one was hard to watch. But as oneijoe said, Glasgow usually starts the season off slow.. so hopefully things will get better. If not, then they are in for a long season. Which would be a shame, because they have a GREAT group of seniors on this team.

Allen County is too fast to be putting 7 guys up on the line (when your D is playing horrible). Once the Allen County-Scottsville RB got around the line it was off to the races. Glasgow's offense played alright... but their D was terrible.

Hats off to Allen County! They seem to have a nice offense that I think will carry the team throughout the season.

Edited by Cameraman

It's hard to win a game when you run the same plays over and over again... this one was hard to watch. But as oneijoe said, Glasgow usually starts the season off slow.. so hopefully things will get better. If not, then they are in for a long season. Which would be a shame, because they have a GREAT group of seniors on this team.

Allen County is to fast to be putting 7 guys up on the line. Once the Allen County-Scottsville RB got around the line it was off to the races. Glasgow's offense played alright... but their D was terrible.

Hats off to Allen County! They seem to have a nice offense that I think will carry the team throughout the season.

I've always how Coach Lindsey was going to work out at Glasgow... Following Coach Eubank is not easy, and I'm not sure coaching at Barren Co. qualifies you for it...

I've always been a Coach Lindsey fan... he's a great guy and everyone tends to give him a hard time about coaching. But I must say, last night I def. questioned a few things.

I believe he needs to move Lamar Howard and Blake Perkins back to defense to help things out there. They do need to be rested for offense... but if their D continues to play as bad as they did last night, then I think moving them back is your only choice.

I've always been a Coach Lindsey fan... he's a great guy and everyone tends to give him a hard time about coaching. But I must say, last night I def. questioned a few things.

I believe he needs to move Lamar Howard and Blake Perkins back to defense to help things out there. They do need to be rested for offense... but if their D continues to play as bad as they did last night, then I think moving them back is your only choice.

Is Coach Eubank still a part of the coaching staff?

Congrats to ACS and good luck to both next week. Lets remember that district games are the most important.

CLASS 2A

District-2-3- Glasgow, Green County, Metcalfe County, Monroe County

CLASS 4A

District-4-2- Allen Co.-Scottsville, Franklin-Simpson, Logan Co., Russell Co., Warren East