Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 11 Corbin 2 (50th dist title softball)

Featured Replies

South proved that they are a force to be contend with and are starting to play their best ball of the season. They are getting healthy, and will be a force to reckon with in the 13th Region tournament, ... again.

 

These 2 split a pair this season with South taking the first game in extra innings, and Corbin dominating the 2nd meeting. South wins the rubber match and the district championship.

South ain't going to be a pushover in the region, especially if Gaines is healthy.

  • Author
South ain't going to be a pushover in the region, especially if Gaines is healthy.

 

I think we will be seeing another North v South regional final. Has that ever happened before? ;):D

I don't know if we will or not. The two teams could draw into the same bracket. I'll know more after 1 p.m. today.

  • Author
I don't know if we will or not. The two teams could draw into the same bracket. I'll know more after 1 p.m. today.

 

Let me know. I will see Coach Abner and Coach Weaver tonight, but would like to know beforehand.

I will.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.