Russell 9 Lewis Co. 8

Russell wins the suspended game 9-8. Lewis pulled some bone-headed running blunders. Russell tried the ole fake to 3rd and try to pick off runner at 1st trick. Not only did they get the runner at 1st, but Lewis had called a squeeze and ended getting both runners thrown out. A double play. Funny to see..... i didnt think that play ever worked.I wasnt at the game Monday,but others said that Russell also picked off a Lewis runner Monday with same fake.:lol:

Russell wins the suspended game 9-8. Lewis pulled some bone-headed running blunders. Russell tried the ole fake to 3rd and try to pick off runner at 1st trick. Not only did they get the runner at 1st, but Lewis had called a squeeze and ended getting both runners thrown out. A double play. Funny to see..... i didnt think that play ever worked.I wasnt at the game Monday,but others said that Russell also picked off a Lewis runner Monday with same fake.:lol:

Actually, the runner at third was tagged out slideing into home, the runner at first was tagged out attempting to take second base just after the play was made at home. Yes a double play, but nothing like you are trying to make it sound. The only other runner picked off by a Russell pitcher was at first base without a runner on third. Now, you don't have to worry Mr. Statmaster your funny ha ha play still never works.....:lol:

Lewis County had at least six base running mistakes in this game.I thought that Russell was trying to give the game away with 7 erorrs but Lewis County helped them out running bases.

Where would you say the problem with the base running was?

Although Lewis did committ many running errors, the errors they had in the field in Mondays part of the game cost them greatly. With two outs in the first inning, Lewis committed 3 errors and gave up 4 runs. Im not sure the total number or errors, but it seemed like those errors in Mondays part of the game cost them greatly. Shame they lost, thought they might have had a chance to pull of an upset in the region.