Williamsburg / Corbin Predictions

WHo will the Jackets start in each game? I am guessing Barton and Shelley. No sure for the Hounds. I would say Smith will start one game.

Corbin will start Joseph Hamlin and probably Josh Smith or possibly Eric Salmons. Williamsburg will counter with Shelley and Barton.

I'm not sure that it really matters who gets the top seeds in this district since all four teams are about even. The only advantage would be the #1 & #2 seeds are the home team on the scoreboard.

Corbin will start Joseph Hamlin and probably Josh Smith or possibly Eric Salmons. Williamsburg will counter with Shelley and Barton.

I'm not sure that it really matters who gets the top seeds in this district since all four teams are about even. The only advantage would be the #1 & #2 seeds are the home team on the scoreboard.

Very True. Seems like Corbin and South have come back to the pack in recent years. Of course, it could be that Wburg and Whitley have upped their level of play as well.

I'm probably gonna get alot of heat from this but, I say Williamsburg will win both games. The Jackets are a really good defensive team and both teams are gonna hit the ball. Pitching will help but, I think the Jacket defense will come through for them tonight.

I'm probably gonna get alot of heat from this but, I say Williamsburg will win both games. The Jackets are a really good defensive team and both teams are gonna hit the ball. Pitching will help but, I think the Jacket defense will come through for them tonight.

You may be right..................but I just can't see a Wburg sweep unless Corbin's pitching and defense just totally let them down.