Williamsburg/Whitley Co. Predictions

Double Header District Games. Wow, that is cut throat. Two district games in the same day.....:creepy:

This is how all 50th district games are played. Not sure about the reasoning behind it. Maybe so the kids face two different pitchers.

Double Header District Games. Wow, that is cut throat. Two district games in the same day.....:creepy:

I'm not sure if I like it or not..........but it is probably the fairest way to determine the best team.

To me, it takes a lot of strategy out of a district race. Who to throw, who to save, and the anticipation of a HUGE district game with big time ramifications. The excitment of the unexpected.....:eek:

Ya but if you do it just one game a week or something, you could have a district champion based completely on one kids arm. This way a district champ needs more than one solid pitcher.

No way one pitcher could sweep the 20th district. Not to say anything other than these kids have been playing against each other since Little Leauge. They have all seen each other so many times, one arm can't get it done. But I do like the build up to the last week of district play with something still on the line. No big deal though, I am pulling for Williamsburg. Go Jackets.......