Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15th region championship game

Featured Replies

As far as I know, the 15 region championship game will be played as scheduled tonight.

It will be a great game between the top two girls teams in the 15th. The Johnson Central Lady Eagles vs. The Pike County Central Lady Hawks. These two teams have played two times this year. The first meeting was on December 22nd @ JC, PCC won 61-56. The second meeting was on January 14th @ JC, PCC won 69-52.

 

IF this game gets cancelled, I'll be sure and post it.

  • Author

I gotta go with my Eagles in this one! Phillip Wireman gets his 5th regional championship.

  • Author

This game has been moved to Monday night.

I'm going to have to go with the Lady Hawks. Johnson Central is on a roll right now and it is always hard to beat a team three times in the same year but I believe Stephen Butcher will have his team ready to play Monday night. It will be fun to watch two well-coached teams fight it out for the regional title.

I am going with the Lady Hawks. This is their 3rd regional final game in as many years. This Lady Hawk team knows what it means to play in a big game. It will be a great game to watch. These two teams have a lot of talent and they are both well coached. I am going with the Lady Hawks by 8.

  • Author

JOHNSON CENTRAL WON THE 2008 15TH REGION TITLE, 60-45!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.