Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark Co 59 Bourbon Co 47

Featured Replies

I'm not a fan of Bourbon County, but I am just tired of reading everywhere on BlueGrassPreps where people make excuses for the scores of games. To be honest it gets real pathetic, I'm not saying you are being like that. Teams play bad and other teams play good. Ive just heard too many excuses on every discussion and I am tired of it. Sorry if i came off rude

 

I don't think the subs from Clark came off the bench because they were so far ahead , just thought the coach was trying to find a team that jelled and never did. Bad played game for Clark and thought Bourbon has really improved since the first meeting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.