Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co./Wayne Co. predictions

Featured Replies

Even though the firs time they met it was a blowout, I think Lincoln Co. by 7-10 points go Pats.

I would have to agree- I will take Lincoln by 12 this time around- I would also say I think Wayne Co is playing better and better and by Districts - Region they could very well put together a string of victories- hard to go against Coach Woods

I didn't know this untill I read the paper today. But former UH coach Jeff Jackson now coach's Lincoln Co??? I always like Jackson and he was a great coach. Lincoln Co by 8. Good luck Mr. Jackson!!!

Wayne County misses a 3 at the buzzer... Lincoln wins by 3. Lincoln seems to really struggle in close games played at a slower tempo. Just like last season agaist Adair... could be their achillies heel.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.