Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/Rowan Co updates

Featured Replies

Game can be heard at http://www.soft96.com

 

It was either updates for this or Brossart/University Heights. I don't know if either game will be worth doing updates after the 2nd quarter. :lol:

 

Go Royals! :ylsuper:

 

Boys game being played at 6:30

Lady Royals and Rowan Co playing at 8pm

  • Author

2-0 MC

 

2-2

 

4-2 RC

 

5-2

6 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

 

5-5

  • Author

7-5 MC

 

9-5

Timeout RC. 5 minutes to go in 1st quarter

 

11-5

 

13-5

 

15-5

  • Author

18-5

Timeout RC. 3 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

 

20-7

 

22-7

 

24-7

 

26-7

 

28-7

Your updates for the games, are much appreciated.....:thumb:

  • Author

28-9 MC

 

I won't update every shot, just this 1st quarter. I think it might be overkill at this point. lol

 

30-9 MC

End of 1st quarter.

 

I will give the score with about 4 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.

  • Author

38-17 MC

4 minutes to go in 2nd quarter

Royals shot 80 percent with 10 steals in the 1st quarter.

I will give the score again at halftime.

 

 

51-23 MC

Halftime

Setty 15

King 10

Miller 14

 

Pettite 13 for RC

I will give the score again with 4 minutes to go in the 3rd.

  • Author

67-29 MC

 

3 minutes to go in 3rd quarter

 

No more updates, I think this one might be over. lol

 

I will next start a final score thread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.