Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Laisha Ward of Ashland

Featured Replies

Yes I am a Ashland fan, but I truly believe she is the best player in the 16th region. Does anyone disagree?

Yes I am a Ashland fan, but I truly believe she is the best player in the 16th region. Does anyone disagree?

 

My vote goes to Leslie Eagle. Ward is great, but Eagle is being recruited by WVU according to her coach.

Maybe not the best pure basketball player, but I would vote her as the best pure athlete of the 16th region.

She is top 3. In no certain order. Ward, Vanderhoof and Eagle.

Vanderhoof is the best when healthy. She carries her team. I think raceland wins region last year if she doesnt get hurt.

  • Author

Is Ward being recruited by anyone?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.