Rules Question

I asked this question in a previous tread but did not get many responses

School A is a small private school k-8, and has no sports programs. The students play their sports at School B. They play at School B through their 8th grade year but are not permitted to play on School B’s High school teams.

School C is a Private School in another County but same District and now has a player from School A an 8th Grader on their teams High School roster while still enrolled at School A . Is this allowed?

I have heard different takes on this and was wondering what everyone else thinks.

I asked this question in a previous tread but did not get many responses

School A is a small private school k-8, and has no sports programs. The students play their sports at School B. They play at School B through their 8th grade year but are not permitted to play on School B’s High school teams.

School C is a Private School in another County but same District and now has a player from School A an 8th Grader on their teams High School roster while still enrolled at School A . Is this allowed?

I have heard different takes on this and was wondering what everyone else thinks.

Is the small private school a feeder to the private school "c"? For instance students that go to St. Mary's in Paris can play for Lexington Catholic Middle School (because that is one of their feeder teams) or that student because of an agreement between the two schools can play at Paris Middle School. So if the student from St. Mary's was good enought, yes IMO he could play at Lexington Catholic while still in 8th grade at St. Mary's in Paris....is that clear as mud?

Is the small private school a feeder to the private school "c"? For instance students that go to St. Mary's in Paris can play for Lexington Catholic Middle School (because that is one of their feeder teams) or that student because of an agreement between the two schools can play at Paris Middle School. So if the student from St. Mary's was good enought, yes IMO he could play at Lexington Catholic while still in 8th grade at St. Mary's in Paris....is that clear as mud?

School C has feed most of their students into school B in the past. They had to wait until they were in the 9th grade to play highschool sports. Some students had left eariler to go to other schools in the area so they could play as 8th graders. I just cant see how someone can play for a school that they do not attend.