Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Rules for Practice Time?

Featured Replies

Anyone know how many days or length in one day are allowed?

I don't believe that the KHSAA has rules about practice time or length of practices. I thought the only rules were for what day practices could start and what day they must end.

I don't believe that the KHSAA has rules about practice time or length of practices. I thought the only rules were for what day practices could start and what day they must end.
That is true but ByLaw 25 offers much information regarding each specific sport and the can do's/can't do's of each.

 

KHSAA does regulate "scrimmage" length.

  • Author

To bad there is no rule against practicing at least 3 hrs everyday when there are no ballgames with one day off per week. Get out of school at 2:50 and end at 6pm (at the earliest) seems excessive if you ask me, but who am I?

To bad there is no rule against practicing at least 3 hrs everyday when there are no ballgames with one day off per week. Get out of school at 2:50 and end at 6pm (at the earliest) seems excessive if you ask me, but who am I?

 

Anybody besides me find it funny that someone named gymrat22 is complaining about excessive practice time? :lol:

  • Author
Anybody besides me find it funny that someone named gymrat22 is complaining about excessive practice time? :lol:

 

I am not complaining, I am not the one having to endure the madness. But you do make a good point.

Question answered.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.