Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NAS Classic

Featured Replies

I have not seen any thread on this. I was able to see a couple of games. Carroll vs. Lloyd Memorial, Lloyd Memorial vs. Woodford Co., and Carroll vs. Iroquois. From what I seen, Carroll had the game won against Lloyd but turnovers and free throws cost them the game. Carroll played very well against an athletic Iroquois team is a very well coached team. Carroll fell short by 3, I believe. Lloyd vs. Woodford Co. was a great game as Woodford won by a tip in. #34 from Lloyd, #35 from Iroquois, and #3 from Woodford were probably the best players in the tournament, IMO. Does anyone know who was in the Championship and who won? Also, does anyone have information on the all-tournament team? I am not sure if one was selected or not.

Woodford County defeated Iroquois in the Championship game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.