November 28, 200718 yr Author Didn't Stick guarantee a Bengals victory a few weeks ago? Nope... said I was feeling it. You know like I said to keep an eye out for Appy State vs Michigan at the start of the year;)
January 6, 200818 yr I know one thing, that Maurice Jones-Drew sure is a slippery little sucker. WORD!:thumb:
January 6, 200818 yr I really like this Jags team. They are very well balanced on both sides of the ball.
January 6, 200818 yr Author I really like this Jags team. They are very well balanced on both sides of the ball. The thing that will beat them is if Garrard turns the ball over. He hadn't done it all year until last night. If he doesn't turn the ball over then they beat the Steelers pretty easy. They are also hurting inside which was their strong point. They are banged up on the dline. The Steelers did a good job of going no huddle which made Grady Jackson stay on the field and it wore him down.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.