Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game time????

Featured Replies

What's up with all the different game times from week to week?? It seems like its a crap shoot from week to week to figure out when the game will be played. I guess I'll show up at 6 and hope that I'm early!

What's up with all the different game times from week to week?? It seems like its a crap shoot from week to week to figure out when the game will be played. I guess I'll show up at 6 and hope that I'm early!

 

At one point Owensboro was looking to play against Oldham at 1:00 c.s.t. , but decided against it. BTW what game are you going to? I could use some help with some scores if you are willing.:D

What's up with all the different game times from week to week?? It seems like its a crap shoot from week to week to figure out when the game will be played. I guess I'll show up at 6 and hope that I'm early!
Travel time, would be my guess.
  • Author

Highlands games have changed times all 3 weeks! I understand this week, but not the last 2.

What's up with all the different game times from week to week?? It seems like its a crap shoot from week to week to figure out when the game will be played. I guess I'll show up at 6 and hope that I'm early!

 

I like the way we do it in Florida: By rule, playoff games' kickoff is at 7:30 p.m.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.