Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 52 Owen Co. 6 (2A)

Featured Replies

So he's never coached before?

 

I am not 100% on that, but I do know that this is his first year at Owen Co.

I haven't heard much about Coach U but after an 0-10 season I bet Owen is wishing they could turn back time.

I haven't heard much about Coach U but after an 0-10 season I bet Owen is wishing they could turn back time.

 

I don't know if they wish they could turn back time but I am sure that many don't want they guy they have now. After watching a few of their games it was clear to me that many in the stands were not happy with the man in charge. The attitude towards the head coach was nothing but negative and when I asked several Owen Co. people why they said that the program was not being run correctly. Many that I asked said that it wasnt an issue of wins and losses but an issue of how he treated not only the kids but the people within the coaching staff, school system, and community. I don't know really how much truth there is too this. I don't have any kids out there playing and the only reason I watched the games I saw was because love football, but if the head coach is treating people like dirt as the people I spoke to have indicated then something needs to change.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.