Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence Co./Letcher

Featured Replies

Final 31-14

 

Was really a game up until half time-scored tied at 14 until just before halftime when the Cougars kicked a field goal to go up 17-14. Dawgs fell apart in 2nd half and just could not get into the endzone.

  • Author

Probably should have been clearer-

Letcher 31-Lawrence Co. 14

Congratulations to the cougars. This is one of the nices places to play that I have seen . And the fans I talked to was just great people very classy bunch down there.And the food was just Awesome. I thought the dawgs would have done a little better but you can't take any thing for LCC they have a very good team . And I have to comment on the refs is the refs this was most likely the best called game that I have seen their wasn't a lot of flags but what few they was seemed right on the money and with the replay screen it backed up each call . Maybe every high school should have one then maybe all the refs will improve their play calling . Good luck to LCC in the play offs and as for my dawgs will we have Boyd Co next week and I'm sure they will want to get that win back that we got off them this season . IMO Boyd will be much harder to beat this time around I think we will have to be mistake free to win this one . So if you boys don't want to put your pads away just now then you better get out this week and have a great week of practice because Boyd Co. is going to be bringing it . Go luck Dawgs lets go out and get one for Billy...........

  • Author

From what I heard, it was probably the best game Lc has played this year-on both sides of the ball. But you are correct, they will have to play so hard against Boyd to get that win and I think it will come down to who wants it the most. The boys need to get this one for themselves....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.