Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis County deserves some respect.

Featured Replies

They play hard and they are fun to watch. If Coach Combs can generate a little more interest and get a few more kids, I believe that they will be very competitive. His players seem to have a lot of respect for him and they never quit. That says more to me than the score of a game.

 

This is true, Coach Combs is a class act himself, great job.

From all the accounts I have heard or read, these young gentlemen are to be commended for the effort they have put forth this season. :thumb:

 

I know they had a youth program going down through the elementary grades last year; did they do that again this year?

 

Once again, the elementary schools did have some kind of JFL league. I dont know what kind of success the program had, but it gets the younger kids interested in football. And I believe the middle schools program numbers were up. Lets hope the middle schoolers stick with it through high school, and are willing to work as Coach Combs expects them to.

 

And for the boys who lasted this season, you have to respect what they have done. Practices are difficult when half of your coaches are lined up on the other side of the ball from you. I even think they occasionally bring some parents in to have enough at practice. My respect goes out to them, the coaches, and the fans. And just maybe we can win one this week for the seniors.

This is an excellent thread. Breathe of fresh air from other posts and threads I've been seeing lately. Good job fellas.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.