Something to consider

Forums are a lot of fun and can be a great time arguing about favorite teams rivals etc. However, something we forget and something I am guilty of, is that when you respond to a statement or question you fall prey to the misconception that you are in a conversation with another individual. And while you may make a comment in confidence to one person the reality is many others are a part of the conversation. Because we do not e-mail the same as we speak statements can and often are taken out of context or something meant as part of an open discussion becomes very personal. It is very easy to read something and fire off a quick reply without considering the consequences of your actions. If you were in a group you likely would have better self-control and keep your mouth shut. As demonstrated by this feeble attempt to explain myself I cannot acurately dialogue in this format and I do not want to be the cause of misinformation nor any other form of misunderstanding. Therefore I will not be posting in the future.

Forums are a lot of fun and can be a great time arguing about favorite teams rivals etc. However, something we forget and something I am guilty of, is that when you respond to a statement or question you fall prey to the misconception that you are in a conversation with another individual. And while you may make a comment in confidence to one person the reality is many others are a part of the conversation. Because we do not e-mail the same as we speak statements can and often are taken out of context or something meant as part of an open discussion becomes very personal. It is very easy to read something and fire off a quick reply without considering the consequences of your actions. If you were in a group you likely would have better self-control and keep your mouth shut. As demonstrated by this feeble attempt to explain myself I cannot acurately dialogue in this format and I do not want to be the cause of misinformation nor any other form of misunderstanding. Therefore I will not be posting in the future.

4th and long. I'm sure we'll have posted something on here at one time or another that has upset another individual or poster. It's the nature of a message board. I'm sure no one wants to see you quit posting just because you may have been in disagreement over something. We at BGP certainly hope you reconsider your stance.