Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something to consider

Featured Replies

Forums are a lot of fun and can be a great time arguing about favorite teams rivals etc. However, something we forget and something I am guilty of, is that when you respond to a statement or question you fall prey to the misconception that you are in a conversation with another individual. And while you may make a comment in confidence to one person the reality is many others are a part of the conversation. Because we do not e-mail the same as we speak statements can and often are taken out of context or something meant as part of an open discussion becomes very personal. It is very easy to read something and fire off a quick reply without considering the consequences of your actions. If you were in a group you likely would have better self-control and keep your mouth shut. As demonstrated by this feeble attempt to explain myself I cannot acurately dialogue in this format and I do not want to be the cause of misinformation nor any other form of misunderstanding. Therefore I will not be posting in the future.

Forums are a lot of fun and can be a great time arguing about favorite teams rivals etc. However, something we forget and something I am guilty of, is that when you respond to a statement or question you fall prey to the misconception that you are in a conversation with another individual. And while you may make a comment in confidence to one person the reality is many others are a part of the conversation. Because we do not e-mail the same as we speak statements can and often are taken out of context or something meant as part of an open discussion becomes very personal. It is very easy to read something and fire off a quick reply without considering the consequences of your actions. If you were in a group you likely would have better self-control and keep your mouth shut. As demonstrated by this feeble attempt to explain myself I cannot acurately dialogue in this format and I do not want to be the cause of misinformation nor any other form of misunderstanding. Therefore I will not be posting in the future.

 

 

 

4th and long. I'm sure we'll have posted something on here at one time or another that has upset another individual or poster. It's the nature of a message board. I'm sure no one wants to see you quit posting just because you may have been in disagreement over something. We at BGP certainly hope you reconsider your stance.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.