Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good-bye Eagles

Featured Replies

I wanted to take time to say good-bye to my friends in Westwood who respected my right to remain annonymous, I spoke my mind and some adults could not handle it,I am reminded of Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men" Westwood "you can't handle the truth" I really like Fairview an I will miss her but, I can't keep posting with everyone blaming each other for being the Boss I will continue to follow from a distance in all sports but will not post on fairview football, Best of luck to the coaching staff and the players:cry: :cry:

I wanted to take time to say good-bye to my friends in Westwood who respected my right to remain annonymous, I spoke my mind and some adults could not handle it,I am reminded of Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men" Westwood "you can't handle the truth" I really like Fairview an I will miss her but, I can't keep posting with everyone blaming each other for being the Boss I will continue to follow from a distance in all sports but will not post on fairview football, Best of luck to the coaching staff and the players:cry: :cry:

I can understand how you feel that way.

Hey Boss, don't let anyone keep you from posting what you want to. You have the same right to post as anyone else as long as you stay within the BGP rules.

 

My support of Fairview bagan and ended with Coach Tackett.................... End of story;) . I respect All kids from All schools including Fairview.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.