Good-bye Eagles

I wanted to take time to say good-bye to my friends in Westwood who respected my right to remain annonymous, I spoke my mind and some adults could not handle it,I am reminded of Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men" Westwood "you can't handle the truth" I really like Fairview an I will miss her but, I can't keep posting with everyone blaming each other for being the Boss I will continue to follow from a distance in all sports but will not post on fairview football, Best of luck to the coaching staff and the players:cry: :cry:

I wanted to take time to say good-bye to my friends in Westwood who respected my right to remain annonymous, I spoke my mind and some adults could not handle it,I am reminded of Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men" Westwood "you can't handle the truth" I really like Fairview an I will miss her but, I can't keep posting with everyone blaming each other for being the Boss I will continue to follow from a distance in all sports but will not post on fairview football, Best of luck to the coaching staff and the players:cry: :cry:

I can understand how you feel that way.

Hey Boss, don't let anyone keep you from posting what you want to. You have the same right to post as anyone else as long as you stay within the BGP rules.

My support of Fairview bagan and ended with Coach Tackett.................... End of story;) . I respect All kids from All schools including Fairview.