Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

High School Fall League

Featured Replies

I was talking with a coach this past weekend and he mentioned that there is going to be a high school fall league in NKY this year. He said that At The Yard is running the fall league. Didn't know if anyone had heard this and had more information on it.

I heard this also, but I haven't seen any info posted on it yet. From what I understand this will be run much the way Champions Baseball runs their fall leaugue in the cincinnati area.

I was talking with a coach this past weekend and he mentioned that there is going to be a high school fall league in NKY this year. He said that At The Yard is running the fall league. Didn't know if anyone had heard this and had more information on it.

 

There is a HS Fall League that is run in NKY called the Boone/Kenton/Campbell Fall Ball. It is run at fields such as Villa, Bellevue Vets, Central Park, etc... which enables schools to play without breaking any KHSAA Rules.

 

Last year we played in it and they had 8 Varsity Teams, 8 JV Teams, and I believe 10 Freshman Teams. Very well run, inexpensive, and played primarily on Sunday's. There is rumor that this year Saturday morning or early afternoon games will be an option also.

 

I you need contact information, PM and I will give you the name and contact person that runs it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.