KY/IN All Star Game Tickets

Is the KY site Bowling Green(WKU)? and if so why can't they play somewhere more reasonable like Louis/Lex? No one wants to drive all the way to BG, heck that is what we have to do for the state tournament. I would bet that if the games were at UL/UK the crowds would be better than they are at WKU.

Is the KY site Bowling Green(WKU)? and if so why can't they play somewhere more reasonable like Louis/Lex? No one wants to drive all the way to BG, heck that is what we have to do for the state tournament. I would bet that if the games were at UL/UK the crowds would be better than they are at WKU.

Agreed WKU is so far for almost everyone else in the state other than the people down there in the western part of the state, it needs to be or central

I don't think any group/sponsor from Louisville or Lexington is lining up to make an effort to outbid Bowling Green. They do a great job and Diddle Arena is a good place to play the games. Rupp and Freedom Hall would be too big.

Agreed, but who wants to drive all the way to BG to watch one game? The game wouldn't necessarily have to be at Rupp/Freedom Hall. There are other colleges/univ w/nice enough facilities to hold this game.

I do. I drove to Owensboro for years and have been to the game each year in BG. No matter where they play, it will be inconvenient for someone. Since most people on this site are from the eastern part of the state, I would expect there to be some complaints. I like the city, the arena and they do a great job as a host.

I don't think any group/sponsor from Louisville or Lexington is lining up to make an effort to outbid Bowling Green. They do a great job and Diddle Arena is a good place to play the games. Rupp and Freedom Hall would be too big.

Game is up for bids this year, sounds like a number of cities are interested.

Including B.G. /Louisville and Lexington