Another 9th region coach resigns...

I have reservations about him being a good coach or not. When Boone played Ryle in the regional he gave up on winning the game and let all his seniors down IMO. It was heartbreaking having to watch those girls have to stand with the ball while being down so he would not lose by a large margin. In the first half when they were playing they actually were doing well and were only down one at half. In the second half he went to a stall when his team was down 6 points and ended up losing by 8 or 9. No class letting the seniors go out that way.

I have reservations about him being a good coach or not. When Boone played Ryle in the regional he gave up on winning the game and let all his seniors down IMO. It was heartbreaking having to watch those girls have to stand with the ball while being down so he would not lose by a large margin. In the first half when they were playing they actually were doing well and were only down one at half. In the second half he went to a stall when his team was down 6 points and ended up losing by 8 or 9. No class letting the seniors go out that way.

Can't imagine this happened. Down one at half, go down by six and then hold the ball while down in the second half? I'd have to guess you mean Boone held the ball some in the second half once they went up six.

Can't imagine this happened. Down one at half, go down by six and then hold the ball while down in the second half? I'd have to guess you mean Boone held the ball some in the second half once they went up six.

Cooty is telling you right. Ryle held the ball and yes Boone did also after Ryle stayed in a 2/3 zone down 6-9 pts. They held it for 3/4 min until Ryle came out of the zone and then Boone called T.O, game over!

Very bizarre game to watch.