Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill vs. Elliott Co - Predictions

Featured Replies

Game Time Changes for Rose Hill Christian School

 

The games RHCS vs Elliot Co. at RHCS have been changed to:

Jr. Varsity 1:00 PM; Varsity 2:30

 

Thoughts on this matchup?

 

Will a 16th Region scoring record be broken in this game?

Get it done, Lady Royals...and stay healthy doing it! As for Emily breaking Gearhart's 16th Region scoring record, she needs 23 points. I'm guessing Elliott County will have something to say about whether or not she can do it. They beat Fairview pretty handily and have been playing some good basketball, but I'll take RH by 11.

 

I just hope they do it with music and an announcer present!!:D I never realized how much the two add to a game atmosphere until the Lady Royals played without either at the last home game. The place was flat and so were the kids.

Rose Hill by 8 and I think Emily will have 24 giving her the Record Good Luck Lady Royals !

I think that Elliot will have a very difficult time containing Queen and Terry. I say Rose Hill by 20.

is Elliott really good enough to play within 8 or 11 of THE HILL??? It will be interesting can't wait to hear what happens.

RH by 27, she breaks the record early in the third!

  • Author

If Emily doesn't break this record tonight versus Elliott County, then most likely Monday versus Greenup County. (If my schedule is correct)

 

Anybody know if there is some acknowledgement or ceremony planned to celebrate this accomplishment?

 

IMO, this is something that the program should celebrate with Emily and plans should be ready and held in the wings for whatever night this takes place.

 

I truly hope this is the case!

 

See the link below for the career scoring leaders, on page four. The 16th Region is represented twice on this list by:

2,599 Kandi Brown (West Carter) 1996-00 and

2,711 Megen Gearhart (West Carter) 1998-03

 

 

http://www.khsaa.org/records/basketball/girlsbkrecords.pdf

I was assured by Ms. Queen that she would break the record in front of the home folks. Good enough for me! Should be a celebratory atmosphere.

Rose Hill will win this one going away.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.