Rose Hill vs. Elliott Co - Predictions

Game Time Changes for Rose Hill Christian School

The games RHCS vs Elliot Co. at RHCS have been changed to:

Jr. Varsity 1:00 PM; Varsity 2:30

Thoughts on this matchup?

Will a 16th Region scoring record be broken in this game?

Get it done, Lady Royals...and stay healthy doing it! As for Emily breaking Gearhart's 16th Region scoring record, she needs 23 points. I'm guessing Elliott County will have something to say about whether or not she can do it. They beat Fairview pretty handily and have been playing some good basketball, but I'll take RH by 11.

I just hope they do it with music and an announcer present!!:D I never realized how much the two add to a game atmosphere until the Lady Royals played without either at the last home game. The place was flat and so were the kids.

If Emily doesn't break this record tonight versus Elliott County, then most likely Monday versus Greenup County. (If my schedule is correct)

Anybody know if there is some acknowledgement or ceremony planned to celebrate this accomplishment?

IMO, this is something that the program should celebrate with Emily and plans should be ready and held in the wings for whatever night this takes place.

I truly hope this is the case!

See the link below for the career scoring leaders, on page four. The 16th Region is represented twice on this list by:

2,599 Kandi Brown (West Carter) 1996-00 and

2,711 Megen Gearhart (West Carter) 1998-03

http://www.khsaa.org/records/basketball/girlsbkrecords.pdf