Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Hardin 92 Rowan County 48

Featured Replies

I think there's already a thread on this game.

  • Author

I didn't see the other one. This score is correct. According to the Daily Independent, Rowan County was called for 53 fouls. How can you get called for 53 fouls? Hard to believe.

I didn't see the other one. This score is correct. According to the Daily Independent, Rowan County was called for 53 fouls. How can you get called for 53 fouls? Hard to believe.

 

That is an amazing state. 53 fouls in a 32 minute game?

I didn't see the other one. This score is correct. According to the Daily Independent, Rowan County was called for 53 fouls. How can you get called for 53 fouls? Hard to believe.

 

My guess is the zebras down in Hardin County haven't seen real dfenz, so they whistled (a lot) the aggressive style of Rowan Co. I wasn't at the game, but this is my hunch.

Whoever reported that is incorrect. They weren't called for 53 fouls. I am not sure about the exact total but it was not in the neighborhood of 53.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.