Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11th Region Tournament

Featured Replies

The brackets for the 11th Region Tournament.

 

 

11th Region 2025.png

  • Author

Okay, I'm going to make my first round predictions. So, here goes:

Dunbar over Madison Southern

Henry Clay over Frankfort

Frederick Douglass over Great Crossing

Lexington Catholic over Madison Central

I realize big upsets do occasionally happen and I'm all but certain on three of the games but the only prediction I'm concerned about would be the Great Crossing vs Frederick Douglass match up.  Although Douglass won the regular season match up 1-0, offensively they have not worked the kinks out since the late season injury of one of their leading scorers and they have yet to settle in and play with confidence. I guess what I'm saying is that I won't be surprised whichever team wins this one.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the Great Crossing vs Frederick Douglas game?

  • Author

Frederick Douglass wins 3-2 over Great Crossing. Great Crossing took a first half 2-0 lead before Douglass managed to make it a 2-1 game at the half. Douglass did what they had to tonight but were unable to score out of their regular offense. Two goals were the result of corner kicks and one with the assist of a 40 yard free kick. I'm not knocking how they scored because you win games scoring that way but they need to get their offense running more smoothly.

  • Author

Region after last night. I know this statement may cause some disagreement but before the districts I thought there were 5 teams capable of winning the 11th region and my 4 most likely are still in contention with Douglass eliminating the other one last night. 

2025 region quarter final.png

  • Author

Never let it be said that I'm not one to go out on a limb.  So, here goes, I'm calling it. The 11th region will be an all 42 district final.

  • Author
7 hours ago, addout said:

Never let it be said that I'm not one to go out on a limb.  So, here goes, I'm calling it. The 11th region will be an all 42 district final.

Well I tried to get discussion, I really did. Just like I said an all 43rd district final?. Should be a real treat to watch these two teams in the championship game. Good luck to Dunbar and Lexington Catholic. Either of you will represent the 11th region well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.