Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler at Moore Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 3 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Butler
      100%
      3
    • Moore
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/05/2024 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a 6th region matchup I will be attending on Wednesday December 4th.

Butler I have ranked # 7 in my 6th region rankings but after hearing more about some transfers they have coming in I probably have them too low.

Moore I have ranked # 10 in my 6th region rankings. I am interested to see how they look after losing Dayvone Harrison who transferred to Jeffersontown.

I will take Butler here in a close one.

  • Author

I'm here and ready to report on this one. I think Moore will give Butler a battle. We will see!

  • Author

5:35 to go in first Moore leads 4 to 2.

  • Author

3:45 to go in first Moore leads 7 to 4.

  • Author

End of first Butler leads 18 to 9. They are on a 8 to 0 run. Moore playing very sloppy and turning the ball over. If they continue this one will get ugly.

  • Author

Ellis Leslie for Moore can really shoot it. 6:35 to go in Half Butler leads 18 to 13.

  • Author

Butler is small and quick. No superstars but look to be very balanced.

  • Author

Butler has doubled the score here and lead 32 to 16. 4:05 to go in half.

  • Author

This is ugly. Moore is a turnover machine. Pick your flavor? Apple, Cherry, Blueberry. Turnovers for every one.

  • Author

Halftime Butler leads 48 to 23.

  • Author

5:17 to go in third Butler leads 52 to 30.

  • Author

2:27 to go in third Butler up 62 to 35. 

  • Author

End of the third it's all Butler they lead 68 to 42. That's all for me in this one I'm heading to the house.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.