Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LIVT

Featured Replies

Ryle beat Assumption in bracket play at LIVT. I noticed Coach Kordes wasn’t on the sidelines during that match. Hope all is well with Coach K! Also, major props to the Raiders. Absolutely huge win for their program. I’m guessing Assumption didn’t play their absolute best match. But there are usually only 3-4 teams in Kentucky good enough to take advantage when Assumption gives an opportunity. Ryle is definitely one of those teams in 2024!

"I’m guessing Assumption didn’t play their absolute best match" - the need to quantify is amazing.  Does best get better each match or is best a flat expectation?

I'm not sure whats worse, the parents explaining all the things that went against Assumption in their home tournament.....Or all the others trying to explain why little Ol' Ryle beat them.

  • Author
33 minutes ago, DadofTwins said:

"I’m guessing Assumption didn’t play their absolute best match" - the need to quantify is amazing.  Does best get better each match or is best a flat expectation?

I'm not sure whats worse, the parents explaining all the things that went against Assumption in their home tournament.....Or all the others trying to explain why little Ol' Ryle beat them.

If you want to cherry pick parts of my post to make it seem like I wasn’t praising Ryle, knock yourself out. For everyone else, I’m a huge fan of Ryle and their program.  I’d say they’re worthy of being ranked 4th in the state right now. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.