Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best guards in N.E. KY

Featured Replies

Just wanted to throw this out to see where it goes...I like Carroll from Paintsville, Frazier from LC, and of course Seals from Raceland. Of course these are just my picks.

Of those I've seen play, I'd have to go with Jacey Bradley at Boone and Lacey Cline at Mason.

I think in North East KY you are correct with the girls from LC, Paintsville, and Raceland.

Amber Girdy from Carroll County is a great guard but this might be more Northern Kentucky area. She transferred in from Texas so she has not had a lot of PR in KY. SHe is fast and one of the best defenders that I have seen in our region.

 

Fun to watch, I am looking forward to seeing some of these girls that you mention above play in Richmond.

 

Should be great basketball!

  • Author

All 3 of the girls I mentioned signed letters to play at the next level...Carroll and Seals are shooting guards where Frazier is more of a PG. I even think Frazier had offers to run track at the next level with her being a 3 time state champ. All of these girls are great athletes!

The Bradley girl from Boone and the Howard girl from Magoffin Co. are pretty good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.