June Buchanan 73 Letcher Central 48

uk96

Coaches have to really discipline themselves when coaching their children or close relatives. According to some of these posts the Stepp coaches haven't done this. It takes a TEAM to win the big games. It can't be a one or two man show, unless the one or two men are LaBron James and Kobe Bryant. I realize blood is thicker than water, but coaches have to overcome that if they're going to go very far with a talented team, such as JBS has. Don't forget Cox, Collins, Short, and the rest of the gang.

I agree with you that JBS needs to play as a team and leave the personal stuff out. I dont know if people realize how good this team is when they play team ball. Cox,Collins and Short that you mentioned can each take over a game if given the opportunity but these three kids are more about the team concept instead of other things. JBS really needs to get the ball inside more which would actually help the Stepp brothers because it would give them better shots from the outside if teams have to concentrate on the inside game. The scary thing is that this team is so good they can probably win either way but it would be easier and get more kids involved by doing the team thing. No one could honestly say the Stepp is not a good ball player but he would score just as many points and make others around him better if he involved other players.

If JBS is to win the 14th then it will take good performances by Cox,Collins and Short. The Stepps can get their 45 and still get beat. i think the key to their winning is getting good productive minutes from Short and Collins.

I agree 100% that these guys are the key to this team. If JBS decides to use these guys like they should I think they will win the 14th...