Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6th Region 2023/2024

Featured Replies

I am very excited to be the writer for the 6th region Basketball this year as I feel like it very well may be the best and deepest region in the state! Last year there was 9 teams that won 20+ games and a team that did not win 20 games won the region in Jeffersontown now if that is not deep and competitive I do not know what is! I look forward to talking to a lot of you this year, maybe catching some games with some of you and I will be putting out my pre season rankings in a few weeks 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.