Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Exorcist: Believer

Featured Replies

The opening for this on the big screens are this Friday. Based on things I’ve read about it so far, this seems like it has potential to be one of the better horror movies released in quite a while. Based on the story line and trailers I’ve watched, seems like it’s going to be pretty creepy. I haven’t been out to any cinemas in quite a while, but might make my way out to see it. 

  • Author

Didn’t make it to the cinema but watched by streaming from home. I thought it was a pretty good watch overall. If you are a fan of the original, you owe it to yourself to watch it. For being as long as it’s been since the original and to do this the way they did, I was pretty impressed. I’ll just say don’t watch assuming it’s going to be a lot like the original based on trailers. The ending in this one is similar and different than the other, won’t say any more. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.