Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp 97 Berea 80

Featured Replies

The Lynn Camp came off a 5 game loosing streak by beating Berea who is (1-16) on the season.

Good to see Coach Pennington and the Wildcats get back on the winning track. I really like the way he coaches his team...with intensity and class. I think the Wildcats could be a darkhorse in the 51st district.

  • Author
Good to see Coach Pennington and the Wildcats get back on the winning track. I really like the way he coaches his team...with intensity and class. I think the Wildcats could be a darkhorse in the 51st district.

I don't know if darkhorse would be correct, this district seems to be a toss-up, with Bville having all their players they should be the favorite, the other three are about the same IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.