Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 63 Eastern 43

Featured Replies

DeSales wins Championship of City of Middletown holiday classic 63-43.

 

I attended this game expecting a close one. I had watched a few replays on NFHS Network to see what Eastern was like. They have 3 really good shooters, especially from behind the arc.  But the game tonight was never in doubt. The Colts came out with their hair on fire! They smothered the Eastern shooters & ran the floor all night!  Subs finished the bulk of the 4th Quarter.  That's the 3rd time I've watched DeSales this year.  They keep getting better every game. I hope that can continue!

The two brothers for DeSales are a problem. They can play. 

First time seeing them last night.

LEGIT contenders in the 6th….but that dang district is brutal!

Yes it certainly is!!! Western and Butler are pretty darned good!! The best news for DeSales is that some of their other players (besides the Gibson brothers) are really improving lately.  I've been watching DeSales basketball for many years.  This is the best DeSales team I have ever seen. They are really fun to watch in person! 

 

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.