Highlands vs Notre Dame 9th Region Final (Predictions/Updates)

Who Wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wns

• Highlands
    • Notre Dame Academy

This poll is closed to new votes

Well today is today.  I didn't know if I was going to be able to fit some time for my pregame post but here you go.

This is the game these girls have worked so hard this season to get to.  The match up is EXACTLY what this NKY soccer fanatic dreams of.  

Who do you have.  Luckily, this isn't last years NDA team the Birds are up against.  I think the Regular Season showed us that this will be a good fair matchup between 2 solid teams.  Unlike last year the Birds were able to make things happen in the Regular season and score.  The Birds actually were up 3-2 around 10 minutes into the 2nd half.  I am expecting a good clean battle from both clubs.

Well got to get into my garage to get my paint on!

#GOBIRDS

• Thanks 1

Here is some 9th Region Final fun fact (since 2012):

NDA has been in 9 out of the 10 Region Finals, winning 7 times ('12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '21)

HHS has been in it 6 out of the 10 Region Finals, winning 3 times ('18, '19, '20)

So you guessed it NO OTHER team other than these 2 programs have EVER won the 9th Region since 2012.

Can Norris get his first? Can Suli stay undefeated in the 9th Region tournament?

I can't wait!!!!