Same Three

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Softball should be the same three again this year Montgomery Co., Clark County and Bishop Brossart

Didn't Brossart start 7 or 8 seniors in the regional tournament last year? I don't think Clark or Montgomery lost that much and they were clearly the best two teams in the region last year, no reason to believe this year will be any different.

How many years in a row has Mason lost to Bracken?

I believe 3 years, but each year it has always been very close til the end. Mason County has developed a decent pitcher this year in Brittany Black, and I know Kayla Millner is excellent as well, having already signed with Northern. It should be a good match-up for these 2 teams this year. Mason usually plays one bad inning that costs 4 runs or so which has cost them district the last few years. Last year it was 1-0 going into the bottom of the 6th, and Mason ended up losing, so it should be interesting.

I believe 3 years, but each year it has always been very close til the end. Mason County has developed a decent pitcher this year in Brittany Black, and I know Kayla Millner is excellent as well, having already signed with Northern. It should be a good match-up for these 2 teams this year. Mason usually plays one bad inning that costs 4 runs or so which has cost them district the last few years. Last year it was 1-0 going into the bottom of the 6th, and Mason ended up losing, so it should be interesting.

Milner did sign with Northern but dont they have a junior that some think is one of the best in the region...Pulasky????

Milner did sign with Northern but dont they have a junior that some think is one of the best in the region...Pulasky????

Yes. Pulasky throws very hard, and possibly is better than Millner, but I've heard that she has serious attitude problems. Last year she was dismissed from the team for some kind of actions that she showed off the field, but they brought her back in the district tournament. It'll be interesting to see what happens this year.

• 4 weeks later...
Didn't Brossart start 7 or 8 seniors in the regional tournament last year? I don't think Clark or Montgomery lost that much and they were clearly the best two teams in the region last year, no reason to believe this year will be any different.

Yes, Brossart was loaded with seniors-- but I'm sure they will be ready to play come Opening Day!!! Clark only lost 1 District/Region game all last season and that was to Montgomery in the District Championship. But rebounded to take the Region -outscoring opponents 20-0. The MC/CC series is always tough!!! Looking forward to the season!

:dancingpa