Dixie Heights 3 Conner 0

kyag

Well, if the game would have ended at half time Conner would’ve went home happy and Dixie would’ve been wondering how did we tie.  Score at half was 0-0, Conner probably played their best half of the year. 

Unfortunately, there was still 40 minutes to play!  Conner started the second half holding Dixie to few opportunities. But then Dixie attacks down the left side, drive to the end line and pass the ball back to the 6 yard line… 1-0 Dixie. About 2 minutes later Dixie drives down the right side…2-0 Dixie  Then about a minute later a Conner player fouls a Dixie player in the box..3-0 Dixie after a converted PK  

I’ve seen all the teams play this year and I think Dixie is the quickest team I’ve seen.  It only took them about 6 minutes to put 3 balls in the back of the net.  I think on a neutral field Dixie is going to be hard to beat this year in the 9th region  

Conner now plays Cooper at Boone County on Sunday at 5pm.  The game was moved to Sunday due to light problems Boone County has been experiencing the past few games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1