Bethlehem vs. Crittenden County Predictions/Updates

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Bethlehem
    • Crittenden County

Bethlehem sits at 4-1 on the season with its only loss to a tough Providence (IN) team the first game of the season on the road. They bounced back the next week beating 6A Eastern 25-22. The next 3 games they played was running clocks victories.

Crittenden County sits at 2-3 on the season. They have played a pretty tough schedule to start the season out. There losses are to Murray, Madisonville North-Hopkins, and Union County.  Crittenden County played maybe it’s best game of the season last week in defeat. Yes they lost, but held Union County to its lowest scoring total of the season at 25 points. Crittenden County does need to try to figure out some things offensively. But I think good things are ahead.

Who wins this class 1A matchup? Does Bethlehem improve to 5-1. Does Crittenden County steal a victory on the road?

I think this game will be a prime example of the dangers of both scheduling and off-weeks.  Bethlehem has not played anybody difficult in a month and was off this last week.  Crittenden has been sharpening themselves on some good competitition.  Despite the long drive, I'm going to take the Rockets in an upset.