How will the 13'th Region District Tourney Seed Out?

I would have to say that the 13'th will be seeded the same as last year. If you ask me its easy to see that South Laurel will be #1. With Corbin coming in at #2. Then I still have to go with Mike Deaton and the Colonels at #3. With a much improved Williamsburg team coming in at #4. What are some of your all's thoughts on this one?

I'd say that you were right about the #1 and #2 spots. Corbin has a solid team but I think that South will prevail when the two teams play again. We'll have to wait & see what happens with the Whitley/Williamsburg game. This is a hard one to call. I think that the Jackets and the Colonels are about even as far as talent goes. Both have young teams. I haven't seen Whitley play much this year but they have some good players and I'm sure that Coach Deaton will be hungry for a win over the Jackets after losing to them in McCreary County last week. I've watched Williamsburg play a couple of games and they also have some good players. I watched their game tonight against Jellico and McRay, Teague, Pettit, and Cunningham looked strong. Coach Robinson has really worked hard with his young team. I think that the Williamsburg/Whitley game may come down to whichever team plays together as a team and wants the win most.