Perry Central 66 Knott Central 63 Final!

Perry Central hit 32 out of 35 freethrows and that was the difference in the game. Knott had the lead after the first three quarters and the three point difference at the end was Perry Centrals biggest lead. Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game.

Why all the free throws? Was it called tight or was Knott just too aggresive with their press attack? How many free ones did Knott get? Knott was at home right? Sounds like a great game, Knott can play with anyone in the region, will be a tough district in the 53rd!

Knott shot 9 freethrows in the game. I was not there and not sure of the difference but that was the difference in the game. Knott does have a good team but has to learn to win games at the end.

Wow. 35 free ones for PCC and 9 for Knott. That is the game right there! I would say Knott didn't go inside to much, they have a lot of guard play and like to shoot the 3. I would have to guess that is why they didn't shoot as many. Perry must of went inside a whole lot to get that many fouls called against them.

Anyone got the rest of the stats/pts?

I was there at the game. KCC pretty much dominated the first 2 quarters. They played great defense and shot the ball well. KCC passed the ball around to find the better shot. And it worked.

At the start of the 3rd quarter, Matt Everage got called on a touchy foul. That gave him 3 fouls and the coach had to sit him. That seemed to be the turning point for PCC. Perry Central started to play more of a physical game and it frustrated Knott's players. Some fouls that were committed, were just frustration fouls. I believe there was an intentional foul called as well. Knott had a chance to tie it at the end, they just couldn't get a good shot off.

Knott has come a long way from last season and I think that they can play with anyone in the region.