Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My District 8 top Coaches.

Featured Replies

(1) Lincoln Co, Larry French and company. This man can flat out coach the game of football. (2) Dan Gooch, (3) Kenny Turner, (4) I don't really feel Paul Columbia, can out coach any of these coaches, but for one game right here at Lincoln Co, he was the better man and they were the better team. So GRC`s Columbia sneaks in at number (4).:ylsuper:

Where does Gooch coach? Just curious, I played at Kentucky Wesleyan when he coached DBs in 1983. Never heard where he ended up after playing a couple years in the USFL for the Birmingham Fire (I believe). Was a very firey player at Morehead State and an intense young coach back then.

I googled him and found out, was curious to see how he had been doing.:thumb:

  • Author
I googled him and found out, was curious to see how he had been doing.:thumb:

Look out for Dan's 07 Montgomery Co, Indians. :fight:

Where does Gooch coach? Just curious, I played at Kentucky Wesleyan when he coached DBs in 1983. Never heard where he ended up after playing a couple years in the USFL for the Birmingham Fire (I believe). Was a very firey player at Morehead State and an intense young coach back then.

He was at Apallo for awhile and is now at Montgomery Co. He did an outstanding job there last year!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.