Week #1 Games of Note

With the Kentucky soccer season getting underway in earnest, I thought I'd toss out a few games next week to keep an eye on.  It is a long season, with a bunch of games, but it is always fun to see how teams get out of the gate (and then see how they develop as the season unfolds).  Please remember as you post results / summaries next week, please give each game its own thread.

Monday the 9th: Warren Central at Bowling Green & Kentucky Country Day at South Warren

Tuesday the 10th:  LexCath at Great Crossing, Moore at Male, Ballard at Oldham County & CovCath at South Oldham

Thursday the 12th:  Conner at CovCath, Owensboro Catholic at Daviess Co., Trinity at LexCath, DeSales at St. Henry & KCD at South Oldham

Friday the 13th:  North Oldham vs Henry Clay, Dunbar vs South Oldham & St. Xavier at Moore

Saturday the 14th:  Henry Clay vs Ryle, Madison Central at CovCath, Ballard at Highlands & Elizabethtown at John Hardin

Sorry if I missed a game or two of statewide note, I buzzed through the schedule pretty quickly.

Excited to get it going!

• Thanks 1