Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maui Wowi!!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author
We are not winning the War on Poverty, either. So I guess, then, that there should be no objection to canceling all welfare programs?

 

Hopelessness of cause does not equate to meaning that the fight should not be made.

 

Besides, I see the glass as half full. It all depends on how you look at "winning." If lives are saved as a result of drug busts on the micro-level, even if we don't stop the marijuana trade wholesale, I consider that a victory, at least for the lives that were saved.

 

 

If marijuana were made legal lives would be saved. Drug deals gone bad would decline. The drug problem in the USA isn't fueled by marijuana. I have had friends/associates who have gotten entangled in coke, meth, and heroine over the years and those drugs are problems. Nobody od's off pot. JMO but the war on drugs needs to be focused on more serious life altering/addictive drugs.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I am not aware of your background, but the evidence I see every day in court does not lend credence to this statement. The damaging effects of marijuana on personal lives in Kentucky is astounding. The other drugs may PHYSICALLY be worse, but marijuana abuse is every bit as damaging as alcohol abuse in my experience.

 

 

So criminals who use marijuana have destroyed their lives with pot? I am guessing pot was not the root of the evil. I think there were/are other evils that these people you come in contact with repress with pot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.