Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GMen/Eagles Updates

Featured Replies

:p

 

But the Giants controlling their own destiny is sad for you & all Giants fans...:lol:

 

Once again you continue to make absoluely no sense at all. Why would that make any Giant fan sad? It's a scenario that is great considering the way things have gone for the Giants this season. Win the next 2 , and you are in. That's about all you can ask for in the NFL these days. I'm just happy I'm not a fan of a team who goes 4-12 year in and year out. My team is playing meaningful games in December...I'm happy fo that.

Once again you continue to make absoluely no sense at all. Why would that make any Giant fan sad? It's a scenario that is great considering the way things have gone for the Giants this season. Win the next 2 , and you are in. That's about all you can ask for in the NFL these days. I'm just happy I'm not a fan of a team who goes 4-12 year in and year out. My team is playing meaningful games in December...I'm happy fo that.

 

:lol:

 

How does what I said "absoluely" not make sense ?????

 

The Giants controlling their own destiny is not a good thing considering they are horrible right now & in 3rd place in their divsion......Since they control their own destiny it is sad because Giants fans have to hope they win out which is very unlikey for the sinking Giants.

 

Do you understand ???? :thumb:

:lol:

 

How does what I said "absoluely" not make sense ?????

 

The Giants controlling their own destiny is not a good thing considering they are horrible right now & in 3rd place in their divsion......Since they control their own destiny it is sad because Giants fans have to hope they win out which is very unlikey for the sinking Giants.

 

Do you understand ???? :thumb:

Yet being ranked 6th right now and in the playoffs should make Giant fans sad? No thanks. This is the NFL, one of the hardest leagues to make the playoffs. I'll take it. Not saying I wouldn't love to see the Giants in first...but if they make it I'll still be happy. Regardless I'm still and always will be proud to be a Giants fan! :thumb:

 

Go Giants!:thumb:

Yet being ranked 6th right now and in the playoffs should make Giant fans sad? No thanks. This is the NFL, one of the hardest leagues to make the playoffs. I'll take it. Not saying I wouldn't love to see the Giants in first...but if they make it I'll still be happy. Regardless I'm still and always will be proud to be a Giants fan! :thumb:

 

Go Giants!:thumb:

 

Please point out to me where I said anything about it should make Giants fans sad......

Please point out to me where I said anything about it should make Giants fans sad......

 

 

:p

 

But the Giants controlling their own destiny is sad for you & all Giants fans...:lol:

 

 

??:confused:

??:confused:

 

"Yet being ranked 6th right now and in the playoffs should make Giant fans sad?"

 

That is what you said.

 

I did not say anything about them being ranked 6th and in the playoffs so no, I do not think Giants fans should be sad......:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.